I decided to dive a little deeper into the rig, see if I could try and fix the limited movement, but nothing I seemed to do was working. I don't have enough knowledge of rigging, and I couldn't find a way to fix the problem. 
I tried a number of things, such as skinning the joints to the polygon instead to see the effect it would have, but different problems arose and for some odd reason, the rig wouldn't move properly either. I couldn't move the caterpillar from the back anymore. Only the front. 
I'm not a rigger, so this is really difficult for me, and most importantly, I don't enjoy it. I wanted to challenge myself though and give it a shot. I'm glad I tried, but it really enforces the fact that rigging is most certainly not for me. 
 


Comments


Comments are closed.